CPT Coding Book
This Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) coding reference includes all official CPT codes with full descriptions, coding instructions and parenthetical notes.
Use these current HIPAA mandated CPT codes to report medical procedures and services while reducing claim delays and denials, and improving reimbursement rates.
Plus, this coding book is loaded with extra features designed to improve the accuracy and speed of your CPT procedure coding.
Now available for presale. Orders will begin shipping mid-December 2021.
CPT® PLUS! 2022 includes:
- Comprehensive introduction to CPT coding including fundamentals plus coding and billing issues
- Complete list of all CPT 2022 additions, deletions and revisions
- CPT modifiers including Anesthesia physical status and Category II modifiers
- Full color anatomical illustrations with CPT cross reference
- All official CPT codes with complete descriptions
- Complete instructions for the E & M changes for 99201-99215
- Alphabetical Index
- CPT appendices
- Symbols and color-coding for faster and easier coding
- Thumb indexing to help you locate codes faster
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).